How, How?

Monday, November 27, 2006

From S to M (261106)

The whole ceremony took only like 10 minutes, but bears a lifetime's significance.
Got another certificate in my life!!


I'm really thankful of my supportive family who made the above possible and also the below possible:


Home was transformed in a space of 4 hours.. And after doing all these, my phobia for balloons was sort of cured..
I'm really touched by everyone who came down to witness the event, want to say a big thank you to all of you!! :)
But it was not without hiccups though..
1) Our home's digicam decided to go on strike right on my big day.. Thankfully there were friends who brought theirs.. else i would have needed to rely no my Nokia..
2) Food was a bit of a disappointment..
3) We got a JP who looked more nervous than i was while carrying out the rites..
4) My chickenpox scarred face didn't help with my photos.. but i successfully brought dear dear more into the limelight by adding more contrast to her beauty (ok.. even if i didn't have those scars, it would have been equally successful.. i admit..)


Well but most importantly, the cert is signed and many of our friends were here to see us.
Thanks Weiqiang and Audrey for coming all the way from Sengkang.. and also for helping with photo taking, with your cool IXUS 800..
Also to Runzhou, Lili, Shaoxiong and Mengwei for the nice cake..
And of course to the gang that actually intended to do a pro outdoor photo shoot for us, but ended up only managing a few precious shots due to our fatigue.. thank you Jinquan, Christine, Weiling, MeiPing, Guoping and Enping..

Most importantly to Dear, thanks for accepting the ring :)

Hai.. 1 more day and i will need to survive a month more of medicine with 10 calls.. Arghh..

1 Comments:

  • Hey man, no prob! Will send u the photos once I get it downloaded.

    By Blogger Wei Qiang, at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home