How, How?

Monday, July 17, 2006

Feelings

It's quite wierd when my mom appeared at my workplace... in the same ward i was working... while i was working.. as a patient...
low back pain... one of the kind of cases an ortho HO on call would like for new cases cos it is simple.. but my mom came in the afternoon.. ended up she was clerked by my colleague taking care of the side of the ward
she improved andi typed her prescription, MC and memo to doctors.. really wierd.. but that's not all, nurses start telling me she look so young and they would have thought she was my gf.. wife... haiz.. i look so old meh?


I actually wanted to type this long ago.. but guess too lazy to do so..
really wanted to tell dear how i appreciate her coming to meet me at 11pm after my half call at the hospital's kopitiam.. nothing beats meeting a smiling loved one after a long day at work.. almost cried..




Convocation was over in a breeze.. for me it was a great chance to meet friends that are struggling at other hospitals.. sadly i couldn't get to take pictures with all other people in the cg.. as usual the elusive ones like weijie and wenlong gave us the slip..



actually wanted to upload more photos.. but blogger now is real slow.. some other time perhaps.. blogging frequency reduced to like once per month.. too busy? or too lazy? :p

1 Comments:

  • gives new meaning to the phrase, "imagine if this patient was your mother.."

    By Blogger Wei Qiang, at 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home