How, How?

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Why go Diving?

I used to think going to Sentosa's underwater world was expensive.. Not till I went with Dear the last weekend.. I realised I should have spent the money earlier instead of diving..

Why dive when you can confirm see stingrays, sharks, jacks and moray eels when you pay $20 at Sentosa..





Why pay to dive when $20 can bring you the natilus.. i dun even know where to dive to find these fossil creatures...


Not to say these giant japanese spider craps that can reach the height of my knees..


Was a wonderful trip.. It pays to visit some attactions after some time, the underwater world has really improved since the last time i went.. makes me think twice about diving next time :)
Oh and did i miss out the time taken to reach sentosa is like ten times less than the nearest good dive site in Malaysia?
Why go diving???





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home