How, How?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

GOAL!!!


I sometimes wonder why soccer is the only sport where players run really wild after scoring a goal even though a goal does not mean they had won a game.. But i really felt like celebrating mad yesterday after getting my results.. A pass is all i want and i got it thankfully, a final stop to my weeks of worrying about having to repeat 6 months.. But i can't imagine myself celebrating by running around med fac twirling my shirt above my head, or spreading my arms out like a bird and run all round NUS (see picture)


Got to thank Pang Hung for helping me through an unnerving 5 minutes at the computer cluster.. The boot up was real slow and fortunately he was there to talk to, easing the tension in Weiqiang {who was exceptionally quiet :)} and me.
I started off by asking PH about his knee and he started talking about karma, cos he had caused people to fracture their arms before etc, so now his knee is like that.. moved on to say "I really believe in karma.." At that point i wished i had helped more elderly cross the road or bought more tissue papers from the blind.. and of course that the computer will decide that its warm up is complete...

The boot up was finally complete, and there i was so excited that i was at a complete loss as to where to click for the results and it's PH to the rescue again, guiding me...
Finally heaved a sigh of relief at the result and few seconds later.. got to hug PH.. just like after scoring a goal.. haha he initiated it.. though i half suspect he wished i was from the opposite sex..


Going to NUH ortho with 3 other soccer guys.. can't blame me for the title of this entry right?

Time to enjoy the sun sand and sea this weekend :)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home