How, How?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hungry?

What's wrong with me today?

Took my usual breakfast and went to IMH for the addiction ward round. (Wa.. 2 hour journey, must think of some other ways..) Well anyway, reached about 830am and started listening and by 9am, my stomach was growling..

Tahan until 11 plus then had lunch. a real hearty one. took my usual tuna sandwich and apple and top off with 1 plate of 菜饭!! Finally felt better. So went on with the rest of the day...

Day ended at 3plus and reached home 4.45.. Hungry again!! Even with my big lunch!! So munched on biscuits...

Had dinner at 7 plus. Then went on to play badminton at 9pm.. Game started on time and then.. Growl.. hungry again!!! Again had to endure the sensation of hunger throughout the game until i could get my hands on biscuits again when i reached home..

Oh man, what happened? Not say i starved myself the days before.. Am i growing an addiction for food?

1 Comments:

  • haha....i think it's very normal :p

    think i'm worse off than you....got a pantry so near me and i always sit down...

    going by this rate, sure gain weight!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home