How, How?

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

So close..

The break is here.. time to relax and do things i want to do without much guilt. More time at hand also means spending more time than usual on favourite websites.

Was visiting wushuonefamily website again... Hoping they had put in more trailers, but too bad.. So ended up bumping around the site and went into the Beijing team segment. I was downloading some of the movie clips there and noticed that all the files were named shichahai. I thought it was the name of the performer but it couldn't be cos each clip has several different performers.

"Must be the name of the sports school then.." I thought..

"Sports school?!! I was at the entrance of 1 sports school in Beijing when i was there half a year ago!!" I checked my photo album and..



Felt like screaming in dismay... I was just outside the school!! where legends like Jiang Bang Jun and He Jing De are inside practising!! and i didn't go in and take a look!! If only i knew about it before i went on the trip.

Hai.. anyway i might still not be able to go in, not much free time and liberty in guided tours.. and i guess the guard at the gate wouldn't have let me in too..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home